Thursday 10 December 2009

Re-start

The main stages of my life in the past five years always seem to come accompanied by a new blog. I started one when I moved to the UK the first time, another when I moved back to the crowded island for a second time and now, as I'm about to leave the country (yes, I know, again and yes, maybe I’ll come back, again), I thought I’d just rehash my old blog and hopefully give others a taste of what goes on inside my brain, highlights from my new life until it becomes too mundane to write about.

So if this is your first time here, welcome. If you’ve been here before, then this blog won’t be so much about Lush anymore. It will be a more personal account of my journey into finding a truly low-carbon life out in Portugal and the first steps towards my big vision for the communities of the future. Yes, do expect a higher level of general hippiness, but also a broader level of happiness and the occasional hoppiness – all seen through my usual green-tainted, passion-filled life spectacles.

_______

Já que estou começando uma nova fase da minha vida e já que está fase será em Portugal, resolvi voltar a escrever um blog em português para meus queridos do Brasil. Não escreverei uma tradução do inglês, já que a maioria de vocês conseguem entender o básico. Meu blog anterior foi deletado do servidor! Junto com várias histórias da primeira vez que mudei para a Inglaterra. Uma pena! Agora fecho este ciclo para o início de um outro. Sempre jogo minhas intenções para o Universo e ele me devolve oportunidades. Esta é mais uma dessas surpresas da vida. Ficarei um tempo em Troporiz, uma vila ao norte de Portugal em uma região cheia de rios, cachoeiras e águas quentes. A garota da cidade grande vai tentar viver uma vida simples, perto da Natureza e em um eco-canteiro de uma eco-obra. Aguardem!

No comments: